KYBELLA® – Fat Reducer
Say good byeeeee to double chins…permanently. This injectable form of deoxycholic acid, (a naturally occurring enzyme) aids in the breakdown and absorption of fat cells. Kybella works gradually and can take on average 3-6 treatments to achieve desired results. HOWEVER, when your done you’re DONE!
Kybella® is an injectable form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring enzyme that aids in the breakdown and absorption of fat cells, specifically designed to treat submental fullness AKA double chin. Kybella® works gradually and can take on average 3-6 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart to achieve desired results.
Fat Reducers Post-Care Treatment
- Apply Ice – one of the best ways to help with swelling and tenderness is to apply ice. Apply for 20 minutes and rest, then reapply as needed.
- Avoid Strenuous Exercise – this is your hall pass to some rest! to make sure you’re not agitating the area you should avoid exercising for at least 24 hours.
- Take Ibuprofen or Tylenol – minimize discomfort through the use of over the counter pain medications and take as directed.
Fat Reducers Injection Site Treatment
There are some very normal reactions to your injection site. Don’t be alarmed if you are experiencing one of the following:
- Mild Swelling and Tenderness – your injection site might be tender and full for up to a week post treatment.
- Numbing or Tingling – the treatment area may feel numb or may tingle for up to a month after your treatment.
- Small Bruising – it is completely normal for you to experience small bruising around the injection site.