With Radiesse® restore and maintain the subtle curves and planes that define your own unique beauty! Immediately upon injection, Radiesse® helps smooth out lines and wrinkles giving you natural-looking results and long-term improvement to your skin.
Radiesse® is a one-of-a-kind injectable treatment—the only CaHA (Calcium hydroxylapatite) that’s FDA approved for use in the lower face and hands. A dermal fillers that is FDA-approved to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). Radiesse® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
It’s the first and only CaHA portfolio available that stimulates production of collagen and elastin and provides both immediate, natural-looking results and long-term improvement—a year or more in many patients. Immediately upon injection, Radiesse® helps smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Radiesse® Post-Care Treatment
- Apply Ice – one of the best ways to help with swelling and tenderness is to apply ice. Apply for 20 minutes and rest, then reapply as needed.
- Avoid Strenuous Exercise – this is your hall pass to some rest! to make sure you’re not agitating the area you should avoid exercising for at least 24 hours.
- Take Ibuprofen or Tylenol – minimize discomfort through the use of over the counter pain medications and take as directed.
Radiesse® Injection Site Treatment
There are some very normal reactions to your injection site. Don’t be alarmed if you are experiencing one of the following:
- Mild Swelling, Redness, and Tenderness – your injection site might be tender and full for up to a week post treatment.
- Numbing or Tingling – the treatment area may feel numb or may tingle for up to a month after your treatment.
- Small Bruising – it is completely normal for you to experience small bruising around the injection site.
There are no reviews yet.