RHA® – Liquid Lifter
Wake up to a fully refreshed and natural you, especially with this NEW product! RHA® is an award winning injectable filler – part of Best Beauty Buys in 2021 by InStyle and a 2021 Skin Award Winner by SHAPE. It’s the only FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler for dynamic wrinkles and folds. Designed to be resilient enough to adapt to your facial movement, which may provide a more natural look at rest and in motion. Come see what all the fuss is about for yourself and get real lasting results!!
RHA® is an injectable form of hyaluronic acid and represents the latest advancement in hyaluronic acid filler technology and can only be found at practices who provide exceptional consumer experiences and outcomes.
Hyaluronic acid is well known to alleviate dry skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
RHA® is manufactured with a gentle process that helps preserve the natural structure of the HA, allowing it to more closely mimic the natural HA found in your skin, which helps provide moisture, volume, and structure to your skin. The results are immediate and may create a more natural look.
RHA® Post-Care Treatment
- Apply Ice – one of the best ways to help with swelling and tenderness is to apply ice. Apply for 20 minutes and rest, then reapply as needed.
- Avoid Strenuous Exercise – this is your hall pass to some rest! to make sure you’re not agitating the area you should avoid exercising for at least 24 hours.
- Take Ibuprofen or Tylenol – minimize discomfort through the use of over the counter pain medications and take as directed.
RHA® Injection Site Treatment
There are some very normal reactions to your injection site. Don’t be alarmed if you are experiencing one of the following:
- Mild Swelling, Redness, and Tenderness – your injection site might be tender and full for up to a week post treatment.
- Numbing or Tingling – the treatment area may feel numb or may tingle for up to a month after your treatment.
- Small Bruising – it is completely normal for you to experience small bruising around the injection site.
There are no reviews yet.